Liquid Controls M-Series rotary motion positive displacement (PD) meters offer the ultimate in measurement accuracy for custody transfer of petroleum products, aviation fuels, LPG, and a broad range of industrial liquids. LC meters incorporate a unique design, presenting minimal intrusion in a flowing stream of liquid, as well as minimal pressure drop through the meter. The LC meter consists of a housing in which three synchronized rotors turn with no metal-to-metal contact. Hydraulic sealing is accomplished by a stationary boundary layer of liquid, not by the wiping action of mechanical parts
- Low pressure drop—will operate on gravity flow or pump pressure.
- Sustained accuracy—no wear from metal-to-metal contact inside the measuring chamber means minimal deterioration in accuracy over time, fewer recalibrations, and longer service life. Meters conform to NIST and International Weights and Measures accuracy requirements.
- Wide temperature range—products can be metered accurately from -40° F (-40° C) to 160° F (71°C).
- Wide viscosity range—LC meters can accurately meter products from less than 30 SSU (less than 1 centipoise) to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 centipoise).
- Maximum adaptability—right angle design with choice of stock or custom elbows/ fittings provides unequaled mounting flexibility to meet your installation requirements.
- Rated to 150psi / 10.5 BAR.